iOS Native Developer
Experienced IOS Native Developer
Skills and requirements
* At least 2 years of iOS development experience.
* Deep understanding of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, and the internals of iOS frameworks.
* Extensive knowledge of iOS common software design patterns, including the ones needed to develop connected applications with high-performing UI (MVC and MVVM).
* Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics.
* Understanding of memory management and multi-threading.
* Knowledge of software design patterns, and Computer Science fundamentals: algorithms, and data structures.
* Committed to test driven development.
* Experience with version control (git).
* Experience integrating with RESTful API’s.
* Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly.
* Keep up-to-date on the latest iOS SDK developments.
* Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
* An approved app in the App Store.
* Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
* Experience with React Native and Reactive programming