If you are a great software engineer, looking for the next adventure in the industry, eager to gain new skills in cutting edge technologies, work for international clients and challenging projects, and collaborate with engineers just like you, this job is for you.
We are a small company building products for international clients, using industry best practices and latest technologies & tools.
The company offers a good place for you to take your skills and experience to the next level, by working in medium to large projects, a team with passion for technology & innovation.
What you need
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (at least 2 years)
- Experience with deploying Rails applications with Capistrano on AWS
- Experience with testing rails applications
- Experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience building REST APIs
- Ability to iterate quickly and think on your feet
- Ability to set and meet realistic goals
- Ability to communicate with clients directly
- Verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus)
- Desire to learn quickly and share the knowledge
- Desire to ship high quality code
- Desire to work for international clients
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to develop your skills with challenging projects
- Work with amazing engineers and co-workers
- Extremely competitive rates + bonuses
- Flexible working environment (you can work from home or from our office)
- Flexible working hours
- Team Buildings and fun !
Our interview phases
Call with one of our managing partners and team member, to get knowing each other better
- Technical task
Usually takes 4 - 5 hours to be implemented and it should be delivered within 48 hours.
- Final interview
In this step, we would conduct an interview and discuss more technically about the task and other relevant topics.
If there is the right fit, we will make you an offer.