ikubINFO is the largest software engineering company in Albania. Equipped with 25+ years of business experience of founders and key senior managers, we provide software engineering services in Albania and internationally, by bringing together top professionals, best practices and a smart selection of modern technologies. The team of 100+ certified developers in modern technologies is our key to success. While solidifying our position in Albania as the leader company in providing software engineering services for the most important e-Government systems in Albania, we are expanding our activities in European markets as well.
We are looking for motivated and passionate developers to join us in the position of: Business Analyst
• Requirements elicitation process through interviews, observations, etc.
• Requirements analysis by translating business requirements to technical requirements using analysis and modelling tools.
• Documenting outcome of requirements analysis
• Reviewing technical solution to ensure it fulfils all requirements.
• Validating and verifying requirements, by ensuring they map to real business needs.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes.
• Managing requirements changes to ensure every team member is working from up-to-date documentation and that appropriate stakeholders are involved in all decisions about change.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovery of issues and deliver better value to the customer.
• Reviewing test plans and / or test cases to ensure they represent a clear understanding of the functional requirements.
• Leading user acceptance testing efforts to ensure that software implementation meets business and end-user needs.
• Create appropriate training materials.
• Training end-users to ensure they understand all processes and procedural changes.
• Participate in maintenance processes of the system.
• University Degree, preferably in Information Technology or other fields related to IT.
• Good communications skills (oral and written)
• Good command of English language
• Good problem-solving skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Documentation skills
• Ability to create visual models by using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation).
• Ability to use basic office tools such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Working with new technologies and methodologies based on best practices in software engineering
• Working on a broad variety of important projects, application areas, and industries in Albania and Europe
• Long-term relationship with our staff and a great place to learn and grow professionally
• Personalized growth plan, mentoring, coaching, career development, evaluations, and benefit programs.
• Great office location, in the heart of Tirana.
Business & Finance Management
Minimum weekly availability